More Treasures

There have been several more auctions since my last post, and I continue to test the waters at both OldAndSold.com and eBay... little success either place... don't know if it's the world economy or what! But... I keep acquiring "treasures," and hopefully, somebody will like them as much as I do before long, or we are going to be overrun!!!

Here's something I got a couple of weeks ago that I think is really cute -- bought at the estate sale of Mrs. Elizabeth Massey. Her daughters were friends of my mother, and she and her husband operated our PigglyWiggly! She is a lovely lady, now 91 and in an assisted living facility. This is a McCoy pottery piece -- frog and lotus flower. It has a hairline crack, but still holds water, so it would make a darling little planter. I bought several pieces of McCoy at this sale, and all are quite nice. If you like old things, I list at OldAndSold.com under the username Songwriter57.

No comments: