Hot Auctions!

WOW... it's been a weekend of auctions... 2 in two days! Since it was 101 degrees in the shade each day, this was a HOT adventure in more ways than one! But, it paid off... with great deals both days. I got some really nice items that should sell well, and several bargains. Here's one that I have listed on eBay now... a Stangl Lovebird... I started the bidding at $25, but I saw one listed on another website for $125!!!

Today I picked up 4 boxes of assorted glassware and goodies, including another Frank M. Whiting sterling silver/glass coaster for wine or champagne bottles. It's worth probably $35-40, and I started it at $25 on eBay.

Since we are having a huge sale on Labor Day weekend, I am not listing much online right now... hoping to attract a few dealers/collectors locally and save on shipping!

No comments: